Jaguar Service -Brakes -Tyres & Wheels -Exhausts – Oil & Filters
Jaguar Service -Brakes
Jaguar brake servicing. Inspection of Jaguar brake pipes, pads and brake operation.
- Jaguar Service and Adjust handbrake
- Inspect auxiliary handbrake shoes where appropriate
- Check Jaguar Brake Discs for Deep Gouges and Scoring caused by embedded particles or pad damage
- Replace Jaguar Brake Fluid
- Jaguar Master and Slave Cylinder Condition, Correct Operation and Leaking
- Check Jaguar Brake System for Corrosion
- Jaguar hand brake linkages condition – cleaning and lubrication
Jaguar Service – Brake Servicing
Jaguar braking system inspected: Pipes, Hydraulic fluid, Pads, Discs, Rotors checked and replaced as needed based on manufacturers service interval
- Jaguar Brake Callipers – Correct brake calliper operation
- Jaguar Brake Discs – General brake disc condition
- Jaguar Hydraulic Pipes – Brake pipe Condition
- Jaguar Brake Pads – Correct brake pad movement and amount of wear
- Jaguar Slave Cylinders – Cylinder condition
- Jaguar Brake Drums – Brake drum condition
Jaguar Service Cooling: Jaguar Water Pump, Hoses, Valves, Temperature Sensors, Radiator & Fan
Replace Jaguar coolant based on the manufacturers recommended service time using the appropriate coolant concentration and amount.
Jaguar Radiator Pipes
Pipes should be inspected regularly for brittleness, splitting or coolant leaks. Damaged pipes should be replaced.
Jaguar Temperature Control
Temperature control problems with the Jaguar Thermostat might be solved by fitting a new thermostat.
Jaguar Coolant Pump
When the Jaguar Coolant Pump circulates with cambelt power consider changing the water pump and timing belt together
Jaguar Service Cambelt-Timing Belt: New Timing Belt, Pulley (Idler), Tensioner Pulley, Tensioner Spring, Gasket
Jaguar Cambelt (Timing Belt)
Replace Jaguar Cambelt based on the manufacturers suggested service time using the appropriate OEM or Performance Timing Belt and possibly oil seals on the Cam Shaft and Crank shaft.
Jaguar Cam Belt Purpose
The Cambelt – Timing Belt allows engine rotational information plus power to the camshaft from the crankshaft controlling valve operation with piston operation .
Jaguar Engine Valves
Timing Belts Control the Opening of Jaguar Engine valves allowing fuel & air into the piston chamber and controlling the exhaust valve operation.
Jaguar Timing Chain or Belt
When the Jaguar uses a timing chain timing servicing will be greatly extended
Jaguar Service Oil Change – Oil Service, Particle
Filter, Air Filter, Pollen and Dust Filter,
Change Fuel Filter
Oil Change – Jaguar Engine
Replace Jaguar Engine Lubricating Oil as specified. Quality Lubricating Oil coats moving parts, reducing friction, while giving protection from corrosion that lasts between services.
Jaguar Filter Change
Oil Filters are best renewed since they lose efficiency with a build-up of particles.
Jaguar Air Filter, Inline Fuel Filter, Cabin Filter
Replace your Jaguar Filters regularly, to help your engine breathe. Filters block. Check the Jaguar Guidelines for correct filter replacement intervals
Jaguar Service Tyres – Tyres Replaced & Balanced
Tyres – Jaguar Road Tyres
Replace Jaguar tyres as tyres become worn. Look to see that tyre tread wear is uniform.
If tyre wear is not uniform, make sure that the tracking and wheel alignment is correct.